Take RVR further by plugging in the littleBits micro:bit adaptor and use Microsoft MakeCode to program both RVR and the Bits in one environment. Explore STEAM lessons, activities and inventions in both Sphero Edu and littleBits Classroom, where you can find standards aligned ideas as well as solve real world problems.
- Purchase one kit per RVR and allow your groups to combine both programming with engineering design principles
- Utilise RVRs onboard power source to power your littleBits invention and make it mobile with RVRs all terrain treads
- Program RVRs IR sensors to interact with the littleBits IR remote trigger to create mazes, gates and other inventions
- Use the two littleBits proximity sensors with RVR to create an obstacle avoidance car and drive autonomously through a maze
- Connect littleBits¬†newest bit - micro:bit adaptor to program both littleBits and RVR in the same platform - Microsoft MakeCode or micro:bit python editor
- Promotes collaboration - assign one group the programming and another engineering and see what they can create together