Why Sammat Education?
Creating interactive and engaging learning experiences today for tomorrow's confident and creative individuals.
- Increase the capacity of teachers and schools to integrate technology authentically across the curriculum.
- Develop future focused skills, in our students, including critical and design thinking to be active lifelong learners.
- Provide high-quality and engaging educational technology resources for schools and families.
More about us...
Run by Teachers for Teachers
Australian Family Owned and Operated
Friendly Customer Service
Delivery available anywhere in Australia
Secure Online Checkout & Payments
Redeem your NSW Creative Kids vouchers with us!
Sammat Education was established in August 2008. We provide Educational Technology support and resources to schools and families. We are family operated and Australian owned, all our staff are qualified and experienced teachers. Click here to meet our Instructional Leaders.
Our name comes from the combination of our founders names - "Sam" and "Matt". Proud parents to not only Sammat Education but this beautiful family....
Services that Sammat Education provide include:
- Professional Development for schools and teachers through Professional Learning Workshops. Contact us to see how we can tailor a training program for you and your school. Our Instructional Leaders are available for full-day, half-day or after-school sessions. All our ICT training is NSW Education Standards Authority Registered Professional Development for teachers accredited at Proficient Teacher.
- Technology Planning for schools through reviewing the effectiveness of current ICT practices, analysing the benefits of incorporating ICT into the curriculum, development of ICT Strategic short and long term plans, and assisting in the consultation process with contractors and suppliers.
- Classroom Technology Products including popular STEAM Resources such as Bee Bot, Chibitronics, Circuit Scribe, Cubetto, Dexter Industries, Edison, Hummingbird, littleBits, Makeblock, MaKey MaKey, Ozobot, Pro Bot, RoboTami, SAM Labs, Sphero and 3D Printers.
- Classroom Sound and Hearing Augmentation Enhancement equipment. Enhance student achievement in literacy and numeracy and assist your teachers in the management of their classroom by understanding how our Lightspeed REDCAT system works.
- Student STEAM Workshops that engage students in coding and robots, design and creating in our maker workshops as well as creating digital stories through our Animation workshops.
- Online Creative Kids program where children can dive into technology learning at home!