Low Cost – Value Packed
PCmerge Chromebooks are priced competitively for Students and End Users. These are manufactured under strict Google licensing processes that are associated with the use of the Chrome logo on any product for quality, performance and features.
Substantial discounts apply to bulk purchases from Schools or Genuine Learning and Educational Institutions.
Schools can bundle with Google’s Chromebook Management Console (CMC) for efficient access control and administration of large numbers or groups of users.
Ideal for Student/BYOD Use
Toughened case to minimise breakage, withstand typical rough handling by students.
Splash-proof keypad to minimise damage due to accidental spillage.
Flexible, hardened screen hinge allowing 180º Rotation. Minimise hinge stress or breakage.
Secure / Cloud Storage
- All Gmail accounts have 15GB of storage in Google Drive for messages & attachments.
- With all your data in the cloud—you can access this on any device, anywhere via an internet connection.
- Keep your photos & videos in full resolution in their original quality with Google Photos.
- Backup & Sync automatically via an internet connection.
- Rugged case with splash-proof keyboard
- 11.6 inch TFT-LCD/IPS Screen with 1366*768 HD resolution.
- 180 Degree Screen Rotation (Lay Flat Hinge)
- 1.0 Megapixel HD Camera, Built in Microphone
- 2 Internal 1.5 Watt Stereo Speakers
- Kensington Lock for Security
- Dimensions: 290x204x20 mm
- Lightweight – only 1.4Kg
Long Battery Life
- Up to 10 hours battery life – based on normal student usage (3350mAH)
- When fully charged, will typically operate for full school day without re-charge
- Fast Recharge
- Quick 8 second boot up
- Fast, powerful Intel Apollo Lake N3350 Dual-core CPU, Clockspeed Base 1.1GHz, Burst up to 2.4GHz
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2
- 2x USB 3.0 Ports, 2x USB C Ports, Micro SD Card Reader
- 32GB eMMC 5.1 Flash Memory, 4GB LPDDR4 RAM