This workshop is designed to teach students how to use Claymation software to create their own stop motion animated video. Students will capture images using a webcam, create characters, apply small changes, add background images and music to create their own claymation movies.
After participating in this workshop students will be able to:
- Develop a storyline and script
- Use a storyboard to plan an animation
- Develop backdrops, use green screen and chroma key technologies
- Create characters from plasticine, stikfas or other materials
- Shoot and edit an animation using Claymation software.
At the conclusion of the workshop students will receive a certificate of participation with instructions on how they can view/download their project on our private/secure server.
Suitable for Years 3-12
Maximum Participants: 30 students (1 class)
Duration: Full Day
Location Required: Classroom
ALL EQUIPMENT PROVIDED! Workshop price includes hire of equipment. We provide the class with 15 laptops and cameras so that they can work in pairs and all materials needed to create their characters.
Sydney – Blue Mountains – $795 ex GST ($26.50 per child*)
Wollongong – Shellharbour – $825 ex GST ($27.50 per child*)
Central Coast –$825 ex GST ($27.50 per child*)
Newcastle – Lower Hunter Region – $870 ex GST ($29 per child*)
Available in NSW/ACT only. Other areas please contact us for pricing
* Based on a full class of 30 students