The adapter features 4K HDMI (30Hz), USB-C PD charging (up to 60W), two USB-A 3.0 ports, micro/SD card readers, plus Gigabit Ethernet port for a stable network connection - ideal for working in spotty Wi-Fi areas or hotel rooms.
Enjoy crisp, high-resolution display on any HDMI-enabled monitor. Simply connect a HDMI cable (2.0 or higher) from your monitor to adapter, for brilliant video output up to 4K @ 30Hz. Requires a direct HDMI to HDMI connection.
It comes equipped with a USB-C PD charging port to keep your setup powered ‚up to 60W. Includes two USB-A ports and micro/SD card readers to transfer and backup files wherever you go.
Its modern design and slim form factor make it ideal to take with you on-the-go, without sacrificing your access to peripherals.
- 4K HDMI (up to 30Hz) - for crisp, high-resolution display on any HDMI-enabled monitor
- USB-C PD charging (up to 60W), two USB-A 3.0 ports, micro/SD card readers
- USB-C PD charging port - to keep your setup powered
- Gigabit Ethernet Port - for stable network connection
- Sleek modern design and slim form factor - ideal to take with you on-the-go
- 132 x 33 x 13 mm / 61 grams
2019/2018/2017/2016 MacBook Pro, 2019/2018 MacBook Air, 2019/2018 iPad Pro, Microsoft Surface Laptop 3, Surface Pro 7/Surface Go, Google PixelBook Go, ASUS Transformer 3 Pro, Dell XPS 12 9365 and newer, HP Elite X2, Spectre x360 13, 15, Pro Convertible, Huawei Matebook, Lenovo IdeaPad 720s, ThinkPad T470, T570, X1 Yoga, 720, 920, Microsoft Surface Book 2, Razer Blade Stealth, Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro S and more USB-C devices with Power Delivery protocol.
1 x USB-C PD charging port - up to 60W, does not support data/video output
1 x 4K HDMI port - 30Hz
1 x Gigabit Ethernet port
2 x USB-A ports - up to 5 Gbps
1 x Micro/SD card reader slots