Make AR / VR worlds in your classroom
Easily build 3D environments using Minecraft or Tinkercad
Kai’s Clan’s latest feature allows students to create their own characters in Tinkercad or Minecraft. Used for storytelling, you can create your Minecraft hero and when you code your robot to move around, your 3D avatar also moves around your virtual world. It allows you to create your own 3D environments, code them, and then view them in AR or VR.
Make coding a team sport
Students work together to solve real-world problems, whether within the same classroom or with someone on the other side of the world, using multiplayer Scratch/Blockly coding.
Create interactive virtual environments
Let your students create & jump into the driver’s seat of a rover on Mars, a forklift in a busy warehouse, or the pilot’s seat in a plane high over a thriving metropolis.
Expand what is possible in the classroom
Make, create and enrich your student’s learning with Kai’s Augmented Reality. See your code come to life in an interactive learning playground.
- 12x Kai Robots (rechargeable batteries included – 4 hrs play with 1 hr fast charge time)
- 1x Mars Discovery AR VR Adventure Mats (1 x 1 meter tough & durable neoprene)
- 1x Automated Warehouse AR VR Adventure Mats (1 x 1 meter tough & durable neoprene)
- 2x Smartphone Tripod (smartphone for tracking robots not included)
- Large Kai Bit Sensor Pack
- 2 x 4-way USB Charging Cable
- Sticker Pack
- Kai’s Coding Cards Packs
- Quick Start Guide
- Various spare parts
- Kai’s Eye Robot Tracker app available for download in the Google Play or Apple App stores.
- Kai’s AR VR Virtual Viewer app available for download in the Google Play or Apple App stores.
- Plus includes over 35 education lesson plans