Create your own AR / VR worlds
Build 3D environments using Minecraft or Tinkercad
Kai’s Clan’s newest feature allows students to create their own Robot avatars in Tinkercad or Minecraft. Used for storytelling, students create their own Minecraft hero and when they code their Kai robot to move around, the Robot 3D avatar also moves around the virtual world.
Create 3D environments that align with the lessons you teach and then view your lesson in AR or VR!
Make coding a team sport
Students work together to solve real-world problems, whether within the same classroom or with someone on the other side of the world, using multiplayer Scratch/Blockly coding.
Create interactive virtual environments
Let your students create & jump into the driver’s seat of a rover on Mars, a forklift in a busy warehouse, or the pilot’s seat in a plane high over a thriving metropolis.
Expand what is possible in the classroom
Make, create and enrich your student’s learning with Kai’s Augmented Reality. See your code come to life in an interactive learning playground.
- 4x Kai Robots (rechargeable batteries included – 4 hrs play with 1 hr fast charge time)
- 1x Rescue Run AR VR Adventure Mat (1 x 1 meter tough & durable neoprene)
- 1x Smartphone Tripod (smartphone for tracking robots not included)
- Kai Bit Sensor Pack Includes: Temperature, Humidity, Motion, LED, Button, Infrared receiver, Infrared remote,
- LED Matrix, Potentiometer, LED Strip
- 4-way USB Charging Cable
- Sticker Pack
- Kai’s Coding Cards Packs
- Quick Start Guide
- Various spare parts
- Kai’s Eye Robot Tracker app available for download in the Google Play or Apple App stores.
- Kai’s AR VR Virtual Viewer app available for download in the Google Play or Apple App stores.
- Plus includes over 35 education lesson plans