Impact protection comes in the form of two hardback book covers, reinforced corners and a rigid spine. Inside, a soft, padded micro-fibre interior, along the built-in kickstand to lift the iPad screen into an angle, protecting your wrists for long sessions.
For display mode, unsnap the leather glove cradling the iPad Mini and fold the soft hinge over for the perfect viewing angle of the Retina display.
BookBook turns an iPad into an easel for drawing a masterpiece, taking notes, sketching out ideas and viewing your work or videos.
As an extra measure of security, BookBook disguises iPad as a vintage book.
- Handmade, genuine leather case protects iPad Mni with style
- Built-in kickstand for typing/sketching/viewing angle
- Incorporated display stand allows you to show your work anywhere
- Hardback covers and crush resistant spine for ultimate protection
- Soft, dark micro-fibre interior lining to protect from scratches and better resist dirt & dust
- Features dual zippers with leather pulls
- Includes Apple Pencil storage in the spine