Features five activities that transform your iPad into a hands-on learning tool. These award-winning activities make core subjects — like maths (Numbers) and spelling (Words) — relevant and engaging. They also facilitate essential skills like visual thinking (Tangram), creative problem-solving (Newton), and self-expression (Masterpiece).
This School Kit has been designed specifically for the Education environment witih 100% plastic pieces that are durable, dishwasher-safe and easy-to-sanitise with EPA-registered disinfectant spray.
Introduce students to the digital world with Osmo Genius Starter Kit and transform how kids learn. Osmo blends learning and fun and promises to give your child a wholesome learning experience. With 5 different games to learn Maths, Physics, solve puzzles, improve vocabulary, and develop drawing skills. Make young minds explore creative ways to learn through Osmo Genius Starter Kit!
Osmo is Magic! We know kids learn by doing and that's why each game centres on a physical activity. Whether it’s arranging tangrams, zooming number cards around, or even freehand drawing, Osmo sees and reacts to every real-live move. Fun-filled & award winning learning games that interact with actual hand held pieces & an iPad, bringing a child's game pieces & actions to life (no WiFi necessary for game play).
With 5 interactive games that transform your iPad into a hands-on learning tool, Osmo's Genius Starter Kit teaches children maths, physics, art, and enables kids to hone their vocabulary and creative problem-solving skills. Genius Starter Kit uses an interactive experience to foster creativity, cognitive skills and problem-solving skills in kids by giving them a broader understanding of maths, physics and art.
Suitable for ages 6 to 10+. Fosters creativity and social-emotional intelligence in kids and helps them gain self-confidence.
- Get step-by-step instructions while learning crucial math and physics concepts, and acquire drawing skills and problem-solving skills
- Develop creativity, cognitive abilities, and spatial thinking skills while having fun thereby blurring the line between learning and fun
- Awaken the inner scientist, mathematician or physicist and develop lifelong skills. Prepare students with knowledge about maths, science and art and give them a broader understanding of vocabulary and spatial reasoning
- Five new hands-on learning games to engage kids:
Tangram: Think with shapes and create puzzles to match them with the image on the screen
Words: Expand your vocabulary with help from Mo the friendly Monster
Newton: Learn Physics concepts in creative ways
Masterpiece: Bring drawings to life with an interactive drawing tool
Numbers: Play with numbers and learn to add, subtract and multiply with ease.
- Approved by parents and teachers worldwide, used in over 30,000+ classrooms
This spiral-bound 175-page educational resource is the perfect accompaniment for teachers using Genius Kit favourites: Words, Tangram, Newton, Masterpiece and Numbers.
In addition, there are also activities on Coding Awbie, Coding Jam and Coding Duo. The book includes handy journal notes that can be reproduced for students to reflect and complete. What’s included:
- Tips on Getting started
- Content Descriptors for Activities aligned to Australian and NSW Standards
- Grades Pre-K / 1st Curriculum Activities: STEM (x6) Phonics (x5) Reading (x3) Handwriting (x1)
- Grades 2nd / 3rd Curriculum Activities: STEM (x7), Spelling (x6), Reading (x3) Cursive (x1)
- Grades 4th / 5th / 6th Curriculum Activities: STEM (x5) Vocabulary (x)2, Geography (x4), Music (x3)
- All Ages Curriculum Activities: First Day of School (x3), Art (x2), Languages (x1), Cooking (x2)
- All Ages Coding Curriculum Activities: Coding Awbie (x11), Coding Jam (x8), Coding Duo (x6)
- All Ages Coding Journal Notes: Journal Notes for each Coding game for teachers to photocopy and provide to students to complete
What they'll learn:
- Number sense and maths confidence
- Spatial sense and visual acuity
- Reading and vocabulary
- Creativity and problem solving
- Hand-eye coordination and self expression
What's in the box:
- 20 x Osmo Base for iPad
- 20 x Tangram pieces (100% plastic pieces)
- 20 x Numbers tiles (100% plastic pieces)
- 20 x Words tiles (100% plastic pieces)
- 5 game apps: Numbers, Tangram, Words, Newton, and Masterpiece
- 20 x Stackable storage (100% plastic)
- 5 x Osmo Teachers Guide for Australia
- Note: this product is supplied in non-Retail packaging
- Compatible with all iPads except generation 1, iPad Pro 11-inch, and iPad Pro 12.9-inch. The minimum iOS version needed is iOS 9.
- Important: Requires an iPad to play (sold separately)