DESIGNED FOR STUDENTS
The ClassVR headset has been designed for use by students and can be used in several ways. Students can simply hold and look through the device, or they can use the included headstraps for a more comfortable and ‘hands free’ experience.
It is lightweight, comfortable and suitable for users of all ages. It features a comfortable, wipe clean facial padding, focal adjustment wheel to compensate for different vision requirements, and a brightness adjustment to suit individual requirements. Students can even wear eye glasses with the headset.
The ClassVR headset features a fully integrated set of technology, including: a High Definition 5.5″ display to deliver crystal clear images and videos; integrated speakers with volume controls and an audio-out port to connect headphones; Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity to enable classroom control; 2Gb RAM and 16Gb internal storage to provide on-device content storage and fast performance.
AUGMENTED REALITY SUPPORT
ClassVR also features a front facing 8MP integrated camera, to support Augmented Reality content. Bring printed material to life with amazing 3-dimensional images and animations that will capture and enhance children’s imaginations and knowledge retention.
The camera is also used to provide a ‘classroom view’ through the headset, helping students stay safe and aware of their surroundings, as well as supporting the use of QrKeys to load new curriculum content on the headset.
SAFE, SECURE & READY FOR CLASS
There is nothing worse than technology that isn’t working, charged or ready to use.
This Set of 8 headsets have a portable, ruggedized storage and charging case, making sure all your headsets are safe, secure and fully charged, ready for students to use at any time. The custom designed foam helps protect the headsets and holds them securely in place.
Please note: the purchase of the ClassVR Portal access is required and not included.
ClassVR Standalone Headset: Technical Specifications
- Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A17 Processor
- Stereo Speakers & Internal Microphone
- 2GB DDR RAM & 16GB Internal Storage
- 4,000 mAh Lithium-Ion Battery
- Net Weight: 400g
- 8MP Auto-Focus Front-Facing Camera
- Dimensions: 185mm x 155mm x 102mm
- 5.5” 2560×1440 High Resolution Display (Refresh Rate: 70 Hz)
- Light & proximity sensor / G-sensor / Electronic Compass / 9-Axis gyroscope system
- 802.11 a/b/g/n Dual band 2.4/5Ghz Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 4.0
- 3.5mm Stereo Jack Out for headphone use
- Aspherical lens with adjustable distance
- Full Size USB Port & Micro USB Port for charging
- Micro card slot for expandable storage
NSW DOE Network compatible!!
ClassVR brings affordable, innovative Virtual Reality (VR) to the classroom. It comes complete with hardware, software and curriculum-linked activities and lesson plans, equipping teachers with everything they need to introduce this cutting-edge technology straight into the classroom.